San Telmo beauty sublet May 1 -Nov 1 $350/mo

Nicetobehere

Registered
Hi - I'm looking for someone to sublet my beautiful one bedroom from May 1 to Nov 1. It's right by Park Lezama and the trendy bars and restaurants on Av Caseros, in the San Telmo area. It's in a friendly and elegant century old art deco building. High ceilings, hardwood floors, fully furnished with excellent kitchen, washer, linens etc. Message me if you want to see pics. Thanks!

Hi - I'm looking for someone to sublet my beautiful one bedroom from May 1 to Nov 1. It's right by Park Lezama and the trendy bars and restaurants on Av Caseros, in the San Telmo area. It's in a friendly and elegant century old art deco building. High ceilings, hardwood floors, fully furnished with excellent kitchen, washer, linens etc. Message me if you want to see pics. Thanks!
Hello, hope you're having a great day. Is your apartment still available? If so, could I see photos, please? Thank you!

Hello, hope you're having a great day. Is your apartment still available? If so, could I see photos, please? Thank you!
Hi - Thanks for your message. Yes the apartment is still available for May 1 - Nov 1. Can I send you the photos via email? My email address is [email protected] . Please just send me a note and I'll send you the pictures. Thanks!

Back