Being An Argentine In The Us Is Tough

I don't see why people are so concerned with race/origins. If I ask, it is just because I am curious to learn about family histories and migrations.
I have always wanted to submit a sample for a DNA test to find out more about my history, but I am not sure there is such a service here in BsAs.

Notice the triple contradiction?

It would be silly if it were just a random phenotype (like red hair) but (up until now), heredity also used to carry language and with that, culture and ways to prepare food, of course this is not always the case.

Our species initially came from Africa, but as our ancestors spread, the phenotype changed, as we adapted to the different environments around us. So we developed distinguishable appearances that today we classify as Caucasian, Mongol, Congoid, etc.....

Those are out-dated categories. There are maps of human genetic distance freely available.

Mr. Blanco saying it how it is. Mr. Blanco for president!

Surely you mean Señor Blanco. I`ve heard If you speak nicely to him, he might send you a personal email which explains that in exchange for you credit card number you will be the honourable beneficiary of $1 million U.S dollars.

AJuice a mis amigos

Back