Belgrano Apartment For Long Term Rent, Amazing View!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussiegirl

Registered
Hey there everyone!
We are looking for a new apartment as we are having a baby and need another room! So renting our 1 bedroom apartment in Belgrano! Lovely apartment perfect for a single or couple, we are happy to rent it part furnished if you are just moving to BA or unfurnished as we are moving and happy to take it all with us.
23rd floor, facing North so we get the sunrise over the water and beautiful sunsets.
24 hour security building and carspace underneath. 3 elevators.
We are positioned in a great area, right near the english barrio of Belgrano R with english private pre schools and schools.
China town down the road. Our apartment is right at the Juramento Subway station and Cabildo for easy transport.
We are ready to move anytime soon so all enquiries welcome on dates.
Please PM me for any other details and we can email you photos..
We are happy for pesos into our account here or paypal payments to our australian account.

Here is the link for the photos
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2AvdTw25g3OUE9IcXRwYjA5QnM&usp=sharing
and location
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Amen%C3%A1bar+2000,+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=43.031571,86.572266&oq=amenabar+2000&hnear=Amen%C3%A1bar+2000,+Belgrano,+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&t=m&z=16

Hi
I am really interested in your place!!!!!
I moved to Buenos Aires 9 months ago. Now I live in Palermo with my family.
It is very nice location, but we don't get any sunshine during the day and it is only 6 months contract right now.
My owner is raising the rent fee from January. So we are thinking somewhere to move if we can find nice place.

Our apartment looks like pretty much same size as your apartment.
I have two young daughters (5 and 2 years old) and baby (7 months).
My husband works in Barrio Chino, so it would be so nice and convenience if we can move in your apartment.

Would you please contact me at [email protected]?
I would like to hear more detail about your apartment ( rent fee, etc.)

I am looking forward to hearing you soon.

Hi
I am really interested in your place!!!!!
I moved to Buenos Aires 9 months ago. Now I live in Palermo with my family.
It is very nice location, but we don't get any sunshine during the day and it is only 6 months contract right now.
My owner is raising the rent fee from January. So we are thinking somewhere to move if we can find nice place.

Our apartment looks like pretty much same size as your apartment.
I have two young daughters (5 and 2 years old) and baby (7 months).
My husband works in Barrio Chino, so it would be so nice and convenience if we can move in your apartment.

Would you please contact me at [email protected]?
I would like to hear more detail about your apartment ( rent fee, etc.)

I am looking forward to hearing you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back