BEST counselor / lawyer for expats

Lea

Registered
We've been through quite an ordeal setting up our company in BA. Something that should have (could have) taken 3 months took 9 and then some...and who's to blame? Not Argentina or even bureaucracy, but very very poor advice from which was supposedly a well trusted and reputable local law firm...

Anyway after lots of research, stress and even tears, I found a local lawyer, whom I think exceeds legal service in any country. I have lived and worked on 4 different continents as an entrepreneur and he's hands-down the best lawyer I've ever worked with.

So because I'm feeling lyrical, I want to recommend Martin Fandiño to the group. He specializes in expat visas, registration and business etc. His email address is: maf at fandinoabogados.com and I'd be more than happy to be contacted regarding this matter. We are BA pro's now! Survived (so far) all the hassles and grew much thicker skin!

Good to hear, Lea.

Thanks for the recommendation. What business have you set up here in BA?

I have had the same experience with some lawyers here. Supposedly that were the top notch; huge office downtown; perfect English; international; etc...They gave very poor advice. And follow-thru was anything but,..though they were very thorough with the billing. So, the guy you recommend,..has he finished anything for you yet?

Lea - congrats, doing the incorporation is a roller coaster for sure! I know lots of my friends have had tons of challenges and it usually winds up costing a lot more than you think it will.

Who was the first law firm that you used? (feel free to PM me if you don't want to publicly out them).

Thanks for the feedback everyone... We find career related volunteer projects for students with local NGO's, schools, clinics, etc. We then also help with their housing, social activities and just having an awesome time while in the city! I have major love for our new lawyer, and we're finally now getting everything sorted... @citygirl, I'd rather pm you. saludos!

Martin is a member on this site.I have spoken before with him......always helpful

exactly on this site where i found him! what a useful site! thanks to all, positive or low down, a helpful site at all times! :)

Back