Does anyone know of any good English speaking Counselors/Psychologists?

KevinJH

Registered
I have been living here with my parnter and need suport regarding international relationship differnces along with adjusting to other basic cultural differnences. Thanks.

Hi, contact licensed psychologist Julia Neira at [email protected]
She speaks English very well and she has first hand experience with these types of issues both as a foreigner living in another country, and as a spouse of a foreigner living in her country.

Cheers

Ximena Farren has been a great fit for me. Her experience, fluency in English and grasp of the issues faced by the Expat community has helped me in adjusting to life in Argentina as well as a muli-cultural relationship. She is readily available online or telephone when I cannot meet in person. It has never been a problem meeting her in her office as she is only a couple of blocks away from China Town in the Belgrano Barrio.

She can be reached at [email protected].

Good luck

I highly recommend Andrea Garcia Moral. She is an Argentine, speaks English and is wonderful at helping to work through relationship issues. Her mobile phone is: 15 3276-0263 & e-mail: a[email protected]

I also need a Psychologist. Having now lived in Buenos Aires for 18 months I feel that there must be something wrong with me since I don't have a psychologist. I have no depression. No relationship issues. I find it easy to make friends as well as even though I don't speak Spanish I have no problems dealing with local cultural differences and social as well as business interaction. I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with me since I can find no need to have a therapist or counselor in this City of the most people in therapy on he Globe

Estrada Vigil & Medical Group
Bilingual Psychologists & Psychiatras
Focused Psychotherapy, Cognitive Techniques, Individual, family and couple therapy. Psycho pharmacology.
More than 18 years of experience working in Buenos Aires .
Fluent Spanish, English, Portuguese and German speaking psychologists ,psychotherapists ,counselors and psychiatrists in our team will love to help you to make you stay in Argentina a better experience!
Don’t hesitate to call!
Visit our website www.inesestradavigil.com.ar
Our office is located in Palermo, Buenos Aires .Argentina
Appts. 4777 7327. Emergencies 1544197092

Back