Best Croissants in Buenos Aires

I had a respectable croissant at the cafe at the MALBA. I was pleasantly surprised. That is fairly close to Plaza Alemania.

I'd like to update this thread with a hearty recommendation for the Hilton bakery. Amazing. By far the best facturas in buenos aires. Second goes to la panaderia de franc. L'epi was a bit of a let down, great if you live close by, but not really worth it.

Try Franck Dauffouis Boulangerie, he is French (like me!!)
I am also very demanding when it comes to real croissant
Ambrosetti 901 (Caballito close to Parque Centenario)
from 8.30 am to 8.oo pm
Sunday 9 am to 1 pm

Please let us known!

Couldn't find good croissants (to take) in the best barrio of Buenos Aires. Settled for Nucha were they served them at icy room temperature. At least after reheated they are actual croissants, not de manteca or de grasa.

I'll try that boulangerie when I'm in Caballito, Cri Cri, merci bien!

I had some at La Parolaccia in Belgrano (Libertador & Jose Hernandez I think) that were warm & tasty.

Please try the medialunas from La Madeleine, Av, Santa Fe 1726 between Callao and Rodriguez Peña. Excelent, one of the best...!! ($30 a dozen) Delivery. No Croissants.

Great new little spot opened up in Recoleta - definitely worth a trip: Sasha Pasteles. It's on the cross of Junin and Juncal - doesn't look like anything extraordinary, but once you try their pastries, you'll find any excuse to go back! At least I do ;)

my favorite place is at the corner of libertad y juncal. i've never had a medialuna that compares.

Back