Best Delivery Restaurants

1810 Cocina Regional
Belgrano 47849925
Palermo 48644507
Centro 48932525
Best empanadas in town, Locro, Humita, Chasqui.

Highly recommended.

Rigoletto does a $29.50 delivery menu with mains, dessert and a drink. THe food has been really good and the portion sizes huge. It is now beginning to show signs of suffering the rising food costs, with meat cuts not quite as high quality as before.
This isn't gourmet food but for a milanesa a la napolitana or churrasquito con papas fritas it's a good deal.

@BankNote

BAdelivery.com is definitely not a scam. The website offers a free service to expats who prefer ordering over the internet. In exchange for attracting customers, the restaurants pay a small commission. In fact, the owner is one of the nicest, most well-meaning people I've met.

Zissou said:
How about we call a spade a spade and go with some transparency: the restaurant I'd love to see on BA Delivery, with whom I've consistently had a positive experience and have suggested to friends, is Siamo nel Forno.

Because they are so delicious and bc they don't actually deliver (you can order to go, though). Ditto for Piola.

Love the Pizza Trieste at Piola. Mmmmm bacon... Sad they don't deliver, but it's good to walk there before eating the bacon pizza. Siamo Nel Forno is good too (great crust), but the Trieste is my favourite!!!

@banknote - really you should at least give a reason if you are going to put a remark like that online. BA Delivery is convenient for people who are still learning Spanish.

Back