Best highspeed cable internet in BA

BAlady

Registered
Hello,
im looking for your opinion on the best internet in BA. in this moment i have Speedy at speed 3 and i find its not connecting to the vonage modem i have. Does anyone also have a vonage phone line with advice. if you also know the prices that would be a plus too. thanks for the tips:)

Fibertel seems to be working fine for me - but I think it very much depends on where you live.

I have great conversations with Europe on Skype with only very occasional problems.

Yes Fibertel does depend where you live. I lived in Barrio Norte for 3 years and it was excellent. Now Im in a part of Palermo and it didnt work well at all.

I use arnet because its the only other choice I have.

The new Fibertel 6 Mbps promotion is great! They reduced the price and I routinely get speeds of double that.

Just got my Fibertel invoice in and I have got the 6 megas promotion and a reduced price as well.

So i am a happy chappie today.!!

i heard that fibertel lost its liscence and now everyone with fibertel doesnt know what to do. so im hesitant to sign up with them.

I'm using Fibertel. It's working fine, high speed and perfect Skype. I don't have any reservations about it.

As soon as I get down there I am going for that Fibertel connection too :)

Back