Best Natural Supplements Store/Dietetica

polostar88

Registered
What is the best natural products/supplements/dietetica store? By best I mean with the highest quality products and supplements, hopefully some imported brands, and the widest variety/range. I've been to many in Palermo Soho but they're not that great and have very few things.

doesn't exist. gotta bring all your supplies from North America. Imported brands will have to be priced so ridiculously high that nobody will even entertain the idea of buying them - the local rich have almost zero knowledge of real supplements and their quality and the expats poor won't want to pay *10 times more for the stuff that is expensive even back home. The locally made supplements are as good as placebo - it takes decades to develop the process for making natural supplements that preserve most of the benefits of the raw materials of which they are derived and the process is usually not cheap...So alas, we have to stock up at home...

Just eat the highest quality food you can find, sleep well, exercise, keep stress down and forget the supplements. They all claim to be the best and the purest but there is no evidence that any of them do anything but make your wallet a little less fatter and some supplements in excess may actually be detrimental to better health.
Folic acid for women of childbearing age is the only thing that has shown any benefit.

Last edited:
Just eat the highest quality food you can find, sleep well, exercise, keep stress down and forget the supplements. They all claim to be the best and the purest but there is no evidence that any of them do anything but make your wallet a little less fatter and some supplements in excess may actually be detrimental to better health.
Folic acid for women of childbearing age is the only thing that has shown any benefit.

This isn't really true, there are many supps that are well-documented. Curcumin which I asked about previously is very well-documented. Not everything the pharma industry tells you is true.

Back