Best plastic surgeon

Ola

Registered
Ladies,
I am looking for real insight here, the real results, no scary pulled in all direction faces please. I am planning revamping myself, some reconstructive some new plastic surgery. Who is really good? and "do not go to"! also please. Any of you had it yourself? I am doing my research, what people say, write, but at this point I am slightly confused.
Help please.

I went to Dr. Oscar Zimman for liposuction and was very pleased. I interviewed many plastic surgeons before selecting him. His english is good, he is not "glitzy" and his credentials are excellent. If you want to send me a personal message, I'll be happy to answer in more detail.

Reactions: Ola
Ola said:
Ladies,
I am looking for real insight here, the real results, no scary pulled in all direction faces please. I am planning revamping myself, some reconstructive some new plastic surgery. Who is really good? and "do not go to"! also please. Any of you had it yourself? I am doing my research, what people say, write, but at this point I am slightly confused.
Help please.

Hi Ola
I tried to send you a private message but it seems you havent enabled such. Could you go to User CP and I will send you info
Thx
F.

Reactions: Ola
mbw, fifs2 thank you, for some reason system is not letting me do private messaging therefore please feel free to email me [email protected], greatly appreciated.
Ola

Hi ladies,

I am also looking for a good, make that outstanding, plastic surgeon. I want to have fat transfer done on my face (and maybe hands). Which plastic surgeons would you recomment, and yes, which to aviod?

Are the prices in BsAs considerably lower that in the States?

Thanks for whatever help you hcan give.

Thank you,
Elainalee

Back