Best shops for mens' suits

There used to be a place appropriately name Snob that made suits to order. Looks like now it’s just a rental.
I found this other place Windsor, looks like they have the goods. When I lived in NYC I would sometimes go to Brooks Brothers and Lord & Taylor’s. But unfortunately they have gone the way of the 10 cent cigar.

Check out Zaffora. Tailor made and imported fabrics. Nicolas zaffora on Instagram.

Zaffora looks like the place. Do you have more information on them, such as what we're talking in terms of turnaround time?

There used to be a place appropriately name Snob that made suits to order. Looks like now it’s just a rental.
I found this other place Windsor, looks like they have the goods. When I lived in NYC I would sometimes go to Brooks Brothers and Lord & Taylor’s. But unfortunately they have gone the way of the 10 cent cigar.

Brooks Brothers is still around - in the US. They have a new owner now but they aren't in Argentina.

Zaffora looks like the place. Do you have more information on them, such as what we're talking in terms of turnaround time?
Send them a WhatsApp . Not sure what turnaround they have now with the pandemic. I know it’s been hard to get certain fabrics imported.

Did you find the guy? there are a couple of Nicolas Zaffora's on Instagram, the top hit (nicolas.zaffora ) is a private account.

Back