Best Transport To Jorge Newbery Airport

theres a new Aeroparque bus!! I don't know what pick up locations it has downtown but I know there is a stop for it in Puente Saavera.
Check it out :
https://www.facebook.com/ArBusTransporte

Seems penny wise and pound foolish to travel to the airport by bus.

I know at least 3 people on a personal basis who on their last day in BA got mugged! Guess how?

They were trying to take a bus to the airport (EZE) with all their luggage etc. All three of them in three different incidents lost their passports, phones, and last money they had!

Penny wise, pound foolish.

From San Telmo according to comoviajo.com you can get to AEP with the following buses:

Colectivo 111 (IDA A ITALIA Y SAN JOSÉ):
-Tomá el 111 desde 25 DE MAYO y LA RABIDA hasta PELLEGRINI CARLOS y 9 DE JULIO AV..
Colectivo 152 (IDA A OLIVOS):
-Ahí mismo, tomá el 152 hasta COSTANERA OBLIGADO RAFAEL AV. y AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS.
Not sure about the 111 but I know the 152 goes nowhere near the airport. And pretty sure ditto for the 111.

Tom

Not sure about the 111 but I know the 152 goes nowhere near the airport. And pretty sure ditto for the 111.

Tom

check the website www.xcolectivo.com.ar

Not alll #152s go to Aeroparque. It depends on which ramal you take. The one most people take goes up Santa Fe, Cabildo and Maiput into Vicente Lopez provincia.

#152 C - Semirapido - Constitucion - La Boca - Retiro - Olivos
Servicio SemiRapido

Ida A Olivos: Desde Avenida Don Pedro De Mendoza Y Avenida Almirante Brown Por Avenida Almirante Brown, Suárez, Necochea, Benito Pérez Galdós, Avenida Almirante Brown, Avenida Paseo Colon, Avenida De La Rabida, Avenida Leandro Niceforo Alem, San Martín, Avenida Eduardo Madero, Avenida Doctor José María Ramos Mejía, Avenida Maipu, Arenales, Suipacha, Marcelo Torcuato De Alvear, Avenida Nueve De Julio, Autopista Doctor Arturo Umberto Illia, Jerónimo Salguero, Avenida Costanera Rafael Obligado, Avenida Intendente, Cantilo, Avenida General Paz, Avenida Maipu Hasta Carlos Gardel.

are you sure 152 goes through there?

I've never taken the 152 to Aeroparque. I've taken it to Vicente Lopez. I simply copied and pasted the route of the 152 C semirapido from the www.xcolectivo.com.ar. Aeroparque es on Avenida Costanera Rafael Obligado Do you think it goes to Aeroparque?

I know at least 3 people on a personal basis who on their last day in BA got mugged! Guess how?

They were trying to take a bus to the airport (EZE) with all their luggage etc. All three of them in three different incidents lost their passports, phones, and last money they had!

Penny wise, pound foolish.

I too have heard of tourists who think they are cool by taking a bus to the airport (Ezeiza) and then got robbed. No Porteño would take a bus to an airport. If you can afford an air ticket, you can afford a taxi. If you get on a public bus with suitcases, looking foreign by the way you dress, look and act, you are asking for trouble. BA is not New York where anyone, regardless of nationality, can hop on a bus or a subway and reasonably blend in.

I've never taken the 152 to Aeroparque. I've taken it to Vicente Lopez. I simply copied and pasted the route of the 152 C semirapido from the www.xcolectivo.com.ar. Aeroparque es on Avenida Costanera Rafael Obligado Do you think it goes to Aeroparque?

I think the hours to the 152 that go by the airport are very limited

I too have heard of tourists who think they are cool by taking a bus to the airport (Ezeiza) and then got robbed. No Porteño would take a bus to an airport. If you can afford an air ticket, you can afford a taxi. If you get on a public bus with suitcases, looking foreign by the way you dress, look and act, you are asking for trouble. BA is not New York where anyone, regardless of nationality, can hop on a bus or a subway and reasonably blend in.

And when I took it I was just carrying light luggage so I feel like in some situations like that it can make sense for a short trip but if I had a lot of bags I don't see the point. It would be awkward in general. But maybe their friends packed light?

Back