Best Transport To Jorge Newbery Airport

Farenheit

Registered
Some guests have asked for advice how to travel to AEP from San Telmo (near Independencia subte). Apart from the taxi, is there any colectivo that goes near there or other bus service like Manuel Tienda Leon that leaves from somewhere nearer than puerto madero? Thanks!

Thanks, but it doesn't seem to recognise the destination address. Any other ideas?

actually como llego doesn't usually work in putting in the airport address. but the 33 collective I know goes from libertador

There are tons of colectivos that go to AEP, but I dont know from San Telmo... you may probably need two, go to Las Heras and Salguero and there you have the 37 and the 160. Be careful there are four kinds of 37s, so you ll have to ask which one goes to AEP, I think the number 3. Or 4. But not the number 1.

just a general note for what I've learned incase anyone in the belgrano has this question too I have also learned that the 42 to the 33 takes under 30 min in weekday traffic.

Thanks, but it doesn't seem to recognise the destination address. Any other ideas?

Hasta: Obligado Rafael, Av.Costanera 5000

Tomar el COLECTIVO 45 (Ramales: Ciudad Universitaria, Ciudad Universitaria - Expreso)en la estación Independencia y bajar enOBLIGADO RAFAEL, Av.Costanera y null.

40-45 minutes

There are tons of colectivos that go to AEP, but I dont know from San Telmo... you may probably need two, go to Las Heras and Salguero and there you have the 37 and the 160. Be careful there are four kinds of 37s, so you ll have to ask which one goes to AEP, I think the number 3. Or 4. But not the number 1.

From San Telmo according to comoviajo.com you can get to AEP with the following buses:

Colectivo 111 (IDA A ITALIA Y SAN JOSÉ):
-Tomá el 111 desde 25 DE MAYO y LA RABIDA hasta PELLEGRINI CARLOS y 9 DE JULIO AV..
Colectivo 152 (IDA A OLIVOS):
-Ahí mismo, tomá el 152 hasta COSTANERA OBLIGADO RAFAEL AV. y AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS.

Back