best way to post credit card from UK?

Thankyou very much guys..and girls. I seem to have a wealth of options. I think I'll go the fedex route, but it's good to know that ordinary Royal Mail signature service is good. I dont think I wld use parcelforce for something as unparcellike as a card...but anyway, it's useful to know that they're crap. I will try not to use them for future parcel type shipments...

seeker said:
Thankyou very much guys..and girls. I seem to have a wealth of options. I think I'll go the fedex route, but it's good to know that ordinary Royal Mail signature service is good. I dont think I wld use parcelforce for something as unparcellike as a card...but anyway, it's useful to know that they're crap. I will try not to use them for future parcel type shipments...

Your credit card company might FedEx the card for free - that's what happened when mine became demagnetized.

seeker said:
Just a technical question...can a private individual use fedex type services?...just looking at their UK website, they seem to be totally aimed at the business market....

They only offer pick ups for businesses. You can schedule a pick up through DHL's website though. But I it will cost you a hundred euros.

I had one shipped with regular mail with a tracking number. The mailman came by and rang my buzzer, I told him I'd be right down, but when I got there he already left and when I checked the tracking later it was listed as lost in transit. So the guy probably just chucked it in the trash.

Back