Best way to send debit card USA to AR

TomAtAlki

Registered
I have a bit of an emergency in that I have to get my Banco de la Nacion debit card to BA from Seattle.

First: any chance of someone flying down in the next few days that would carry the card?

Failing that: What is the best and most reliable way to send it to BA. US Postal System Priority mail, Fed EX, or any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

TomAtAlki said:
I have a bit of an emergency in that I have to get my Banco de la Nacion debit card to BA from Seattle.

First: any chance of someone flying down in the next few days that would carry the card?

Failing that: What is the best and most reliable way to send it to BA. US Postal System Priority mail, Fed EX, or any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
WE get ours always no problem via Fedex

TomAtAlki said:

Thanks for your help.

--I agree with nikad, I have had 2 different cards sent to me via FedEx, both came in about 3 business days straight to my doorstep. Also, I had no hassles from aduana or anybody else, just signed for it and that was it.

TomAtAlki said:

Thanks for your help.

Yes, FedEx. Stay away from UPS. Both times I got cards from abroad sent by UPS, they were held up in customs, Aduanas charged me 50% of the shipping cost and UPS charged me another 60% for "processing". FedEx seems to go smoothly.

Always Fedex. Not inexpensive but comes right to your door with docments/etc. It's all I use here when sending important documents.

Thank you all. Consensus seems to be FedEx. Has anyone used US Post Office Express mail?

Back