Best yoghurt in BA

Hands down the best. Made from water buffalo milk. They also have "firme" which is the closest thing to real Greek style yogurt you will find. They also have an option for a large bucket of it if you use a lot (buying dozens of little jars is quite annoying when you want to cook with it or just have a big house).

we love this stuff the best.

Living downtown, I am limited in the selection of products I can access without a long trip. We have no full sized markets here, just Dia and Carrefour Express and a thousand chinos.

There is a Jumbo on Arenales neat the Cancilleria building, but it's a tiny little shoebox of a store, nothing at all like the others; even the Jumbo Almagro is enormously bigger, let alone the Jumbo Palermo. All they sell in this little mini-Jumbo here downtown is a bunch of over-priced imported items.

So, best Yoghurt I can find here in microcentro is a brand called Ser, which is available unflavored. It's not remarkable, by any means, but entirely adequate for cooking, and I can grab it on my regular rounds to the Carrefour Express, (of which there is one every third block here downtown).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Expat Life 7