Bilingual Babysitter/Nanny

victoria.t.

Registered
Hello there, my name is Victoria I am 25 years old and recently moved back to Buenos Aires after graduating with a Bachelors degree in Child Psychology from a university in Canada. I have dual citizenship in the US and Argentina and grew up between Buenos Aires and New York, I am fully bilingual in Spanish and English and have intermediate level French. I have 7 years of experiences as a babysitter taking of children from all ages. I worked as a summer camp counselor for two summers caring with children from 4 to 9 years old. I have most recently worked for the past 2 years, while completing my degree in Canada, as a daycare teacher caring for infants between the ages of 3 months to 1 year olds. I have also worked as an EMT in an ambulance service and have a current Pediatric First Aid Certificate. I am very conscious of the risks involved in the pandemic and I am very careful of protecting myself and others from the virus. I have a lot of free time and I am searching for a position in CABA. Please let me know if you would be interested and I can send you my CV and more information if you would like.

Thank you :)

Hello victoria can we talk to understand schedule, price per hour, etc. are you still available?

Hello Victoria I am moving to BA in December from Paris with three small daughters. Looking for a full time weekend babysitter. Interested ?

Back