Bisquick batter

Vbkk

Registered
Hi everyone,

Where can I buy Bisquick batter to make pancakes? I have looked at Coto and could not find perhaps it sold under another brand?
Thanks

I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist here - just make them from scratch.

At any US grocery store, easily brought thru in your suitcase.. You probably wont find it here, sorry to say.

I don't think it can be found here.... But pancakes are so easy to make!!

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions

In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

I always separate the egg whites and yolks so I can beat the egg whites a little before adding them in for a fluffier pancake, though.

Good luck!

El Duderino said:
This thread is hilarious. You should be asking where to find maple syrup.

They'll get there, after they make the pancakes. At least that's what happened to me. :rolleyes: I brought the mix and no syrup!! :eek:

Nutella makes for a very sweet breakfast. :)

Eclair said:
They'll get there, after they make the pancakes. At least that's what happened to me. :rolleyes: I brought the mix and no syrup!! :eek:

Totally. Pancakes are excellent (better than bisquick) and a snap to make from scratch from Duderino's recipe. Made them yesterday and my kids LOVED them. Running out of the good maple syrup we brought, though. THIS is what you really need to bring... only place I've found it here (from previous forum posts) is that place in Recoleta. Anyone else have any ideas to get it here... besides have some bring it for you?

I makes crepes, which are thinner and have lots of maple syrup :)
But I also use nutella and dulce de leche with banana
also have this whipped cream machine like they have in starbucks and I found a super delicious cream in Diarco so I also have strawberries and cream with or without the crepes :)

I always was able to find real maple syrup in a Disco on Callao near Congreso. The address is Callao 35. I haven't been in a while though... I now live in GBA so it's a bit of a trip. However, back in 2008 and 2009 they had it every time.

Back