Bitcoin Corralito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They 'say' 750,000 bitcoins were stolen/hacked without them realizing for a long time. Now they don't have the money to cover the amount they are holding on the books. Who knows what the truth is, all I know is I'm happy to not be involved in bitcoins. Who needs headaches like that. The website has been shutdown and transfers have been frozen for a long time. Stay tuned.

It sounds as if somebody is scamming the scammers. Is Ricardo Darín starring?

Tss tss, it's Gaston Pauls (he lives 50 meters away from my house with Agustina Cherri) who scams the scammers.

Are you sure about your neighbors? http://personajes.lanacion.com.ar/1665200-gaston-pauls-y-agustina-cherri-separados (I had to Google her).

I don't live with them, the news above is 1 week old.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check to see if Agustina lives now alone in the house (just two walls to jump...)

EDIT: yeeeessss "él habría decidido mudarse a la casa de su madre "

Perhaps you should become a paparazzo.

Hopefully this will weed out the speculators and the people who do commerce wont have to worry about pump and dump volatility as much. Its gotten ridiculous.

What's happening with bitcoin is nothing that's not to be expected for a new disrupted technology. Anybody getting into it should do so with their eyes open and know that it's high risk. The warning signs for Gox were there long ago hence one of the reasons why their market share dropped from 90% to 25%. Most savvy bitcoiners stopped using their services long ago.

The Gox example should be a lesson for people not to store all of their coins online, be it an exchange or a wallet service.

On the bright side, despite the Gox fiasco, the bitcoin price is still $530; something nobody would have thought back in 2009 when it was created.

I don't live with them, the news above is 1 week old.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check to see if Agustina lives now alone in the house (just two walls to jump...)

EDIT: yeeeessss "él habría decidido mudarse a la casa de su madre "
Don't jump the wall , she is just not that hot.

It sounds as if somebody is scamming the scammers. Is Ricardo Darín starring?

bitcoin is scammers scamming scammers with each idiot playing pass the parcel with virtual pogs online telling each other they're worth thousands.

The clever ones cashed out years ago. Its only idiots left. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back