Blackouts Or Other Inconveniences In Ba?

inundaciones-en-buenos-aires-1687043w615.jpg

648948.jpg

inundaciones-en-buenos-aires-1687052w615.jpg

The city certainly has a weird climate.

Authorities are away on Holy Week rituals, no one shows up to head today¡s flood disaster Es lo que hay

That was quite a storm..
Luckily we kept dry and with power, but I feel sorry for the other souls around Belgrano.

Are these pictures real? Did that happen today? I have not left my house, but things look normal (but dark).
Nancy

This is terrible! Now 6 people dead :( Same areas as usual afected, defensa civil nowhere to be seen, City government officials out of town on holidays, nowhere to be seen or heard (including macri in brazil). You would think with this frequency and the fact it's been going on for years the city could be better prepared for this...

This is terrible! Now 6 people dead :( Same areas as usual afected, defensa civil nowhere to be seen, City government officials out of town on holidays, nowhere to be seen or heard (including macri in brazil). You would think with this frequency and the fact it's been going on for years the city could be better prepared for this...
This just reflects what an eternal mess Argentina is.

8 Dead.... one woman crushed by a fallen frige, Not to worry, will happen again in the next months, Belgrano Flood City..!! Firemen arrived with a Zodiak rubber boat, the motor did not start.... :cool:

Macri is on the tele now in Chacarita.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Life 31
R Expat Life 8
Back