Blackouts Or Other Inconveniences In Ba?

i didnt see much civil defense in Nunez, but went to Dot for lunch, there were about 6 buses full of metro police.
Seems they had enough foresight to block another potential saqueo there from angry neighbors.

Sounds like the city vs nation finger pointing has started. Some essential works held up with the usual punch and judy politics.

While celebrating Easter at my cousin's house in Florida in Vicente Lopez I noticed that not only was there no internet signal, even though they have wi-fi (not sure which company), but there was no signal for me to even make a call from my cell phone. She told me that she has to leave her cell phone on the first floor. God forbid should she ever have to make an emergency phone call. Alas, I discovered that there was a signal in the ground floor bathroom. You have to love the inconveniences of Buenos Aires, but if you're positive you can find the good side of this. She can conduct personal as well as work business in the bathroom on the comfy toilet all at the same time and kill two birds with one stone.

The internet and tv has been dodgy all day with telecentro, trying to tether on movistar's 56k 3g network.

Glad there's no flooding near my flat though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Life 31
R Expat Life 8
Back