Blue Dollar 2013 Projections .... Blue Sky...!!

I saw the Minister for Planning on the TV the other day, that job title make me chuckle !

Well to be honest planning for chaos must be a hell of a .lot harder than planning for succes..the guy should be knighted!

What pulled Argentina from the crisis in 2002 was the devaluation 1:3 , that single decision made it possible for exports to grow exponentialy and incoming tourism dollars to explode as a budget destination. It was NOT Nestor's economic savvy that made this possible...!

Fixed exchange rates or "monitored" rates have always failed everywhere....!

Here's an idea: this government does not have a clue about what they are doing economically. Moreno has been given a line for the trade balance, and then takes a list randomly and says, you can export this, that, and this, and not this. Then next month he might change. Or not. Who knows. There is no rhyme or reason (unless you pay him a good bribe, but even that sometimes isn't enough). I'm dead serious. No one in this government really knows much about economics. Maybe Kiciloff is more knowledgeable, but he might literally be the only one out of the whole bunch.

Marxist Economics at The University of Buenos Aires.

Does anyone have an old copy of Excel they can donate ?

Here's an idea: this government does not have a clue about what they are doing economically. Moreno has been given a line for the trade balance, and then takes a list randomly and says, you can export this, that, and this, and not this. Then next month he might change. Or not. Who knows. There is no rhyme or reason (unless you pay him a good bribe, but even that sometimes isn't enough). I'm dead serious. No one in this government really knows much about economics. Maybe Kiciloff is more knowledgeable, but he might literally be the only one out of the whole bunch.

Marxist Axel Kicilloff recently applied to be a Full Professor with the Economics Dept. of the UBA. He was asked to lecture for 30 minutes on the Austrian School of Economics and Carl Menger the Founder, in front of a commission of Economists to determine if he qualifies..!!
Kicilloff struggled since he is a Neo-Keynesian? not a von Hayek follower. Maybe he will be accepted? :D

The Blue Dollar may break the $7 peso barrier in January according to Clarin!!

El dólar paralelo se dispara a $ 6,78 por el aguinaldo y las vacaciones

http://www.ieco.clarin.com/economia/dolar-paralelo-dispara-aguinaldo-vacaciones_0_836916378.html

My wish for 2013 an $8 peso per dollar, I have a peso rental contract till June 2003 ...!!!

Happy 2013

Back