Blue dollar blues.....

I'd say you'll still be far better of here than London, since London is a total shithole 😀, Buenos Aires isn't...
I feel the vibes of San Telmo are getting rougher however nothing on London. I’ve got my sights set on Lanús. Spent the last couple of days there and preferred it substantially although the beer in San Telmo is better - Santo Remedio especially where I’m currently enjoying a lovely Strange beer

I feel the vibes of San Telmo are getting rougher however nothing on London. I’ve got my sights set on Lanús. Spent the last couple of days there and preferred it substantially although the beer in San Telmo is better - Santo Remedio especially where I’m currently enjoying a lovely Strange beer
How can you stand those high chairs? They break my back before I can finish my first beer.

As the year draws to a close, there's an increased demand for pesos due to the payment of various bills, coinciding with heightened tourism. This places considerable strain on the dollar. Compared to last year, people seem to have less disposable income for purchasing dollars, which aligns with the current economic scenario. Just last night, I visited a restaurant in SoHo with an old friend. The place was packed, predominantly with tourists, mainly Americans, but there were visitors from various countries. Interestingly, we found ourselves to be the only locals there. Regarding the increase in prices in dollar terms, it's probably a consequence of the rise in the official dollar value and the ongoing inflation in the U.S., both of which are likely to influence our local economy.

As the year draws to a close, there's an increased demand for pesos due to the payment of various bills, coinciding with heightened tourism. This places considerable strain on the dollar. Compared to last year, people seem to have less disposable income for purchasing dollars, which aligns with the current economic scenario. Just last night, I visited a restaurant in SoHo with an old friend. The place was packed, predominantly with tourists, mainly Americans, but there were visitors from various countries. Interestingly, we found ourselves to be the only locals there. Regarding the increase in prices in dollar terms, it's probably a consequence of the rise in the official dollar value and the ongoing inflation in the U.S., both of which are likely to influence our local economy.
what?

The 33% Gap bet. the Blue and the Official dollar constitutes a historical record..! May not last long ..IMHO. Blue Value for Jan. 2024..!

USD 1.00 =
ARS_PA 964.93 CUEX

Dollar Blue site:
Buy
Sell
0.00%
Last Trade :
15 Dec 2023 10:09 AM

FX: 1.00 USD = 1016.5000 ARS
Western Union

The spread is there, the problem now is
finding those that will buy pesos for USD