Blue Rate has now hit 100 per dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Registered

The blue rate has now hit 100 per dollar and this is without any banks or cuevas dealing with dollars . It will be bedlam within the money markets once economies open up again .

The blue rate has now hit 100 per dollar and this is without any banks or cuevas dealing with dollars . It will be bedlam within the money markets once economies open up again .

How do you see the economic situation here playing out over the next 12-18 months?

How do you see the economic situation here playing out over the next 12-18 months?

I see a terrible situation in Argentina due to hyperinflation . devaluation , and desperation due to most people losing their jobs due to the Coronavirus . This will be worldwide of course and technically could be worse in first world countries who have never experienced economic crashes and whose currencies are very overvalued .

This is a time to lay low and live of the land if possible . Argentina if you can live independently from the system and grow vegetables and raise livestock can be a better choice than many countries . Cities will be a completely different ball game though and this will be worldwide

I see everyone in this country with the exception of the well reserved being crushed economically.

Once the world economy opens up, Argentines are going to be like ... "What the heck happened to us?"

There is going to be an economic fallout like it has never been seen in Argentina before. And I truly think, most of society will lose 10 to 15 years of their lives trying to bet back to even. This is going to be very ugly indeed.

On the other side of things, this will be a once in a generation opportunity for foreigners to scoop up assets at fire sale prices.

It's just a matter of perspective. (One person's misery is another's opportunity.)

I see everyone in this country with the exception of the well reserved being crushed economically.

Once the world economy opens up, Argentines are going to be like ... "What the heck happened to us?"

There is going to be an economic fallout like it has never been seen in Argentina before. And I truly think, most of society will lose 10 to 15 years of their lives trying to bet back to even. This is going to be very ugly indeed.

On the other side of things, this will be a once in a generation opportunity for foreigners to scoop up assets at fire sale prices.

It's just a matter of perspective. (One person's misery is another's opportunity.)

Your arguments are based on the value of the USA dollar . Whar would happen if the usa currency suffers a massive devaluation and hyperinflation then 98 percent of people will be in the same boat .

Your arguments are based on the value of the USA dollar . Whar would happen if the usa currency suffers a massive devaluation and hyperinflation then 98 percent of people will be in the same boat .

That would mean that people would have to shift their store of value and medium of exchange to other currencies. I don't foresee people bartering loaves of bread for oysters, outside of Ries's town in Washington State. If people lose confidence in the dollar which currencies are a viable alternative?

This is not an unlikely scenario. The US will likely have to inflate the dollar just to keep up with the interest on the national debt. It is possible that the dollar and peso will be in a race to the bottom.

I see a terrible situation in Argentina due to hyperinflation . devaluation , and desperation due to most people losing their jobs due to the Coronavirus . This will be worldwide of course and technically could be worse in first world countries who have never experienced economic crashes and whose currencies are very overvalued .

This is a time to lay low and live of the land if possible . Argentina if you can live independently from the system and grow vegetables and raise livestock can be a better choice than many countries . Cities will be a completely different ball game though and this will be worldwide
he

Will this happen in Argentina Armed Protests in Michigan. Heavily Armed

1587062821732.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back