Board Game Meet-Up: Axis & Allies (or other war games)

el_expatriado

Registered
Hey guys,

I am a big fan of Axis & Allies (and any strategy/war game) but it is not easy to find people to play with. Maybe some of you are also fans? I would like to organize a game but I need people to play with (and against).

I have both the 1940 (Europe & Pacific) and the original (1942) edition. Obviously if you have played before that would be great, but if you have never played (but like strategy/war games) and are interested you could participate as well. I can e-mail the manual to anyone who wants to learn.

Let me know if there is any interest.

I'm intrigued. If you tell me where I can find the manual to DL I'll gladly take a look.

On a completely different style, I play World of Tanks with a bunch of friends on a regular basis. It's a 3rd/FPS. (almost)Free to play.
If someone is already a player or wants to give it a spin, I'd be glad to join you. Just PM me.

Iznogud said:
I'm intrigued. If you tell me where I can find the manual to DL I'll gladly take a look.

On a completely different style, I play World of Tanks with a bunch of friends on a regular basis. It's a 3rd/FPS. (almost)Free to play.
If someone is already a player or wants to give it a spin, I'd be glad to join you. Just PM me.

I've played World of Tanks a wee bit. Its quite good but i haven't played for about a year. I might download it and give it a go since they released it properly.

Apologies for hijacking the thread.

My screen name @ WoT is IZN0GUD, with a number instead of the O. I have access to a TS server.

If you fancy dog fighting you can apply for access to World of Warplanes, currently in Closed Beta.

Hello! I was lurking this forum looking for garage sales when I saw this post and I HAD TO create an user to answer =)

Ive never played Axies & Allies but I do gather once per week with my friends to play boardgames... Puerto Rico, Bang!, Wizard, Carcassone,... we have more than 200 of them =)

Anyways, if you are interested in joining us send me a PM

cheers!

Anyone into Battletech or Warhammer 40K? Or into pen&paper RPGs for that matter?

Back