Boca River Ticket

GoodQuestion

Registered
I have a single Boca v River Superclasico ticket for the 16th if anyone would like to purchase it.

We'll be seated in the Popular section, which is an unaffiliated area. Price of $445 pesos includes guides (someone to help us navigate the stadium and experience), transportation (from San Telmo and Palermo), a free beer (before the game) and pizza.

You'll be seated with a bunch of other expats.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

"The most important sporting event in Argentina's diary is almost upon us -derby day between Boca Juniors and River Plate. This isn't any normal football match, it's the ultimate grudge match, with the working classes from the colourful Boca area taking on the affluent River in their massive stadium. Members have traveled from far and wide to attend the match the BBC describes as "a sea of colourful flowing banners, screams and roars, chanting, dancing and never-ending fireworks", an event which the Observer newspaper has as the number 1 of the 50 Sporting Things to do Before You Die ... once in a lifetime opportunity."

Sorry, I'm apparantly not too bright either. I can't figure out how either. Contact me here. Never did this "Email Link" so not sure how it will work. Anyone know how to enable or create a private message?

I have two tickets for the River-Boca game as well. US$150 each. Let me know if you're interested!

I´m not knocking your price because this appears to be the going rate but is this a special toursit price like flights on Areolineas or have prices really tripled from 1 year ago.

I honestly wouldnt be suprised, given similar increases in meat costs and taxis.

not sure the email works. Tried but no reply - and the email-address doesn't seem right...

Back