Bolivia Visa Us Citizen

We paid a lot of money to get our yellow fever shots but there's no need. You can get them free here - "Dirección Nacional de Fronteras"(Border Health, the Ministry of Health), located in Calle Ingeniero Huergo 690 (corner Chile).
http://www.msal.gov.ar/index.php/component/content/article/48/272-vacuna-fiebre-amarilla

Where is the best place to go and do it? We leave Friday the 20th...do I have enough time? I have OSDE 210. Do I go to a doctor or a pharmacy? Any help would be appreciated.

If you're in Capital there is a place near Puerto Madero I went to. Just bring your passport. Look it up on the ministerio website. It's 100% free.

I am about to take a trip from here to the United States. I will be passing through Bolivia also .Do you have to set up an appointment to get the yellow fever shot at the [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"Dirección Nacional de Fronteras"? I am also curious if anyone else going to make this kind of trip soon and if anyone can give some advice on places to say and places to see.? I plan on going through Bolivia, Peru, Equador, Colombia, take a boat to Panama, and then up to The United States (land route ofc).[/background]

I am about to take a trip from here to the United States. I will be passing through Bolivia also .Do you have to set up an appointment to get the yellow fever shot at the [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"Dirección Nacional de Fronteras"? I am also curious if anyone else going to make this kind of trip soon and if anyone can give some advice on places to say and places to see.? I plan on going through Bolivia, Peru, Equador, Colombia, take a boat to Panama, and then up to The United States (land route ofc).[/background]

I just did it here - SANIDAD DE FRONTERAS: PETRONA EYLE n°10, PUERTO MADERO. - as a walk in. Just bring your passport.

Back