Bolsonaro has a 'little flu'

Nancy Pelosi, next in line of succession, is sworn in as President.

Wouldn't that be one for the history books.....!

I don't see her as much of an improvement. She may have taken a knee wearing an African scarf, but she has been just as hostile to the younger women of color in her party as Trump et al. At 80 she would also be the oldest president at the time of inauguration by more than 10 years (the current oldest is DJT who was 70).

There really needs to be an age and a salary cap on public servants. Many studies have shown that cognitive decline begins at around 70, and the most of the highest ranking members of Congress are well past that. Not to mention Sl/cr/eepy Joe will be 78 if/when he takes office.

Not to mention Sl/cr/eepy Joe will be 78 if/when he takes office.
That sounds like one of Trump's own bumper-sticker, no-brain, name-calling mottoes. Typical of guys like him - people without valid arguments often resort to name calling.

Biden may be 77 years old, but looks in far better shape than the bloated Trump, only a few years younger. Who, by the way, is prime coronavirus material: overweight, and over seventy.

Dare I hope?

That sounds like one of Trump's own bumper-sticker, no-brain, name-calling mottoes. Typical of guys like him - people without valid arguments often resort to name calling.

I have valid arguments, but those are also accurate nicknames. But that's besides the point, whoever his VP is would most likey be calling the shots given his mental decline since he was last in office.

Do you really want a President Pence? Objectively speaking, it would be better if he got the virus, actually, then Nancy would be VP though succession. Watching her and Donald be forced to work together would be very, very amusing.

Biden may be 77 years old, but looks in far better shape than the bloated Trump, only a few years younger. Who, by the way, is prime coronavirus material: overweight, and over seventy.

Dare I hope?

How would you know? Nobody's seen him, lately... I mean, Joe has not left his basement in three months; nobody knows how he actually and currently looks like.

At least men like Bolsonaro, Boris and even Alberto here, go out in the world, take some reasonable risks, live their lives, fight and are no cowards.

How would you know? Nobody's seen him, lately... I mean, Joe has not left his basement in three months; nobody knows how he actually and currently looks like.

It's been reported, and even the DNC has let it slip, that Joe is being intentionally kept under lock and key until after the election. His recent appearances with his wife reminded me of "Weekend at Bernie's" since she did almost all the taking for him while holding him up.

Personally, I'd vote for anyone just to get rid of Trump, Pence, and McConell. That includes even Cristina, were she a USA presidential candidate.

Look, Cristina is not my proudest fap, but I have done it.
But I still could not vote for her, even if it was to remove Trump.

Back