BOMB EXPLODES AT MOSCOW'S MAIN AIRPORT - Many Dead

cafeconleche said:
Not necessarily true. Suicide bombings were widely practised by the LTTE in Sri Lanka and they are not Muslim.

You'll forgive me if I associate suicide bombers with Islam, I'm sure I'm in good company.

Captain Cheetah said:
Stop blaming muslims for every bombing. Many times its done by non-muslims just so as to get the muslims blamed and disrupt the peace of the planet for personal political gains.:mad:

What planet are you living on?:confused:

Making Muslims the victims of some sort of plot to disrupt the peace has to be awarded the nonsense of 2011 so far, surely?
Nobody's blaming Muslims for every bombing.

Captain Cheetah said:
Mr, I can ask you the same question ?

Next you will propose to eradicate all muslims from the world , just to be on the safe side aka Hitler?

I'll answer your question with a question:

Is there any other religion on the ever-so-peaceful planet EARTH that tells its (most devout) followers to either convert the non-believers or kill them?

Captain Cheetah said:
Is that written in any holy book? Do you have a English version of the holy books ( Quran or similar) and found that written anywhere?

It doesn't make much difference (especially to the victims of a suicide bomber) if it isn't written, but is being preached by some and followed by others:

Does Islam Preach That Infidels Be Killed?

http://www.omeriqbal.com/a/21

Brigadier said:
This kind of situations bring me back the ghost from the past. Im talking about AMIA bomb here in BA in 1992 and the Israel Embassy in 1994.
The mind of this people its simple: when they want something, they just take it, No matters what or who its on the way.
You have them switched:

March 17th, 1992 Israeli Embassy

July 18th, 1994 AMIA

...but we get the point.

steveinbsas said:
It doesn't make much difference (especially to the victims of a suicide bomber) if it isn't written, but is being preached by some and followed by others:

It makes all the difference when you are looking to attribute blame.

I don't think this attack can be classified as the same as those Bin Laden and Jihad ones. At least the terrorists (has it been claimed by Chechen separatists?) have a half decent reason to do it (not that I condone it). Any Russian expats here that want to comment on Chechnya? It is an interesting issue.

Suicide bombing and setting off explosions is not confined to any one religion and to attempt to link it solely to Muslims is ludicrous.

It's been widely practiced by terrorists (or freedom fighters depending on your POV;) )of all religions and political beliefs - the IRA, militants in the US (remember the Oklahoma City bombings), basque separatists in Spain, etc, etc.

Back