book imports

Pay the extra for international expedited shipping.

My mum ordered some books off of Amazon for my son`s bday to be delivered to me here in Argentina. She placed order the 16th of June, they said that the books would arrive between the 29th June and 12th July, they got here the 6th July delivered straight to my door.

She sent +$60 USD worth of books, order was about $100 USD with the shipping and I didn`t have to pay any fees on delivery.

I did pay the extra for international expedited shipping 2 months ago.

Bought a book in February using Amazon, arrived in March at my door using regular mail. Did not pay any custom fee but the shipping was almost $20!

If you have someone to help you out, I always have books shipped to my parents, and then my parents ship them to me via USPostal Service. They get here faster and cheaper and I haven't had any problems yet (fingers crossed).

vanessa said:
I did pay the extra for international expedited shipping 2 months ago.

It was you that got the refund yes? My mum did have a similar problem about April -- placed an order, paid expedited, never arrived here, at one point got a message saying that it would come 31 May, never arrived. Cancelled order, got her money back. When she re-placed the order on the 16 june the books arrived within 3 weeks.

Back