Booster shot in CABA

Are there no private providers/clinics of booster jabs in CABA, as in other countries? I dont mean to jump the queue (as i understand there are sufficient vaccines here), but I am also not very keen to deal with local bureaucracy here (even more as I dont have a DNI).
No, there are not. Argentina is never like "other countries"

Boti just invited me for my booster shot. I had AZ for the first two. Boti didn't say which I will get. I am mid-50s, not immunocompromised. I booked for tomorrow. Does anybody have recent information about which vaccines are on offer for such people?

Boti just invited me for my booster shot. I had AZ for the first two. Boti didn't say which I will get. I am mid-50s, not immunocompromised. I booked for tomorrow. Does anybody have recent information about which vaccines are on offer for such people?
You should be getting Pfizer.

What do you mean? Vaccine is clearly mentioned in the confirmation after you book an appointment.

1642630257320.png

(This is from whatsapp. I think email confirmation was similar).

Last edited:
What do you mean? Vaccine is clearly mentioned in the confirmation after you book an appointment.

View attachment 8076

(This is from whatsapp. I think email confirmation was similar).
Correct. It didn't show on the system at the point of completing the booking. I was so overjoyed that I posted before the Whatsapp arrived. Indeed, it confirms Pfizer.

Back