Brand New Ipad 4 Sealed In Box Only 100$ More Than In The Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of angry people here today..... i dont see a 100 dollars or maybe 150 profit to be out of line ... if you dont want to buy it.. you dont have to.... if apple products are hard to find in Argentina somebody will be interested. Nikad has been a long time poster who offers a lot of good info....
Thanks you Steve for the kind words. But, let´s not spoil their fun, I can take the heat, bring it on ;) Haters are everywhere, and in this particular case they don´t even know the market prices for the products, their tongue goes faster than their brains.

I see nothing wrong Nikad sellin' the goods for that price. They are cheaper than the one adverted in Mercado Libre aren't they and on top they are brand spanking new! I will probably bring my _unused apple products_ when Iam able to visit there and when that happens, i would post them for sale_way cheaper_ than the goings there. She is doin' the gringos a good deed, me thinking...

There is nothing wrong even if you sale it for more profit... carry on.

No, I do not sell electronics for a living, and if I did, would that be a problem for you? I got these iPads as a gift from a relative visiting, and we already had iPads. If you have any questions PM me.

I wish I have relatives like you have :(

$100US over the US retail price? This is taking advantage of expats? You've been eating WAY too much dulce de leche!

FYI - the going markup for electronics brought in from the US is 50% of retail. Once in a while I'll bring stuff back for friends at cost. But they are really good friends and they pay in advance for the item.

iPad, huh? Let's see ... when's my birthday? :rolleyes:

I was quoted 150 dollars to bring over something from US, so that seems a very fair mark up to me to.
Btw, the expat air steward quoting that amount, knew it was to bring over a braille machine to donate to the blind, que verguenza! Thankfully a very kind baexpats member helped instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back