Brazil Heads For Worst Recession Since 1901 Optimism Arg

"He'll quickly cut the head off ISIS - and take their oil"

When the US truly became a live action South Park episode.
The footage of the immigrants swarming at the border, that is Morocco, North Africa, BTW.

I am loving Uruguay more every day.

sleslie23.
Yes.I was in S.F. and NYC in Sept.and from my conversations there I still say that Trump is extreme lunatic fringe and will never be elected.
Camberiu ,in my view,is unnecessarily alarming on this subject and, so far, has not offered any positive,constuctive antidote to Trumps madness other than to spread alarm.
Pensador: I thought that you were planning to return to Agentina.What happened?

Yes.I was in S.F. and NYC in Sept.and from my conversations there I still say that Trump is extreme lunatic fringe and will never be elected.
Camberiu ,in my view,is unnecessarily alarming on this subject and, so far, has not offered any positive,constuctive antidote to Trumps madness other than to spread alarm.

NY and SF are hardly representative of middle America, if that is where you are going in the hopes of gaining insight on mood of the average American voter. And Trump is not only appealing to the fringe, but to mainstream Republicans, mainstream independents and mainstream Democrats (Donald Trump’s Strongest Supporters: A Certain Kind of Democrat).

If you think I am alarmist, this is from mainstream, left leaning, Salon Magazine:

Now you can worry: Trump’s in it to win it, so it’s time to drop fantasy that his campaign is all for show

2FCD9C8300000578-0-image-a-60_1452112989626.jpg

The thread, I believe, is about Brazil, not Trump?

So should we not wait at least till at least one single vote has been cast in a US state primary election before declaring that the rubble in the streets used to be the sky? (And in the meantime use this thread for wisdom and opinions re Brazil?)

Back