Breast Augmentation/best Plastic Surgeon Capital Fed. Prices

nancyannhubler

Registered
Hey everyone,
I am interested in finding a really good plastic surgeon to do a breast augmentation and lift. Does anyone have any recommendations of any good plastic surgeons in Capital Federal? I live in Buenos Aires so I am not interested in the tourist packages of hotel, food, plus surgery. Someone that does quality work and speaks english would be a major plus but not required.
Also, does anyone have any idea of a range of prices for this kind of procedure in Buenos Aires now? I think that it would be drastically cheaper to have this procedure done here than in the USA.

Thanks for all the help!

Dr. Juri is a Disciple of Dr. Puitangui from Brasil a world renown surgeon, take his price as the TOP of the line. There is an American fellow here that runs a company that offers full packages for surgery in BA. As a Sample check the link! the Cost can be around US$6000.
http://aldazcirugia....icia.php?id=278

Also look in Google for "Tourist Packages for Platics surgery BA" quite a choice!!

https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=cirugia+platicas+paquetes+para+turistas&rls=com.microsoft:es:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SKPT_esAR399&gfe_rd=cr&ei=PnB9U9rEOoeF8Qf6hoC4BA#q=cirugia+platicas+paquetes+para+turistas+buenos+aires&rls=com.microsoft:es:%7Breferrer:source%3F%7D

Fernando Marin is excellent! You can trust him with your eyes closed.

Gustavo Sampietro is the BEST! My friend had hers done in january and i had mine done in fabruary, both extremely happy and he is very profesional... he is one of the buenos aires actors and vedetts surgeon, amongs them, Wanda and Zaira Nara sisters, Flavio mendoza, Chis Miro, amongst many...
I am big, (not fat), 1,72, and broad back, and I had a 90 size braw, I got 450cc Mentor from Johnson & johnson with 10 years warranty and since I registered until this day I would choose him again. He is in belgrano, and it cost me 26.000 argie pesos, the 4 other surgeons I found where 30 thousand pesos or over. Now I have my 110 size braw and I would do it again. They look natural, not like coffee table and they are bigggg!

I did mine just this past February and I'm soooooo pleased with my results. I went to Dr . Bukret in Capital Federal. Everything was done lerfect and no issues what's so ever. I would go back again if needed to. He spoke great English really listened to what I wanted. I can email you pics if it helps. PM your email address.

Back