Bright Sunny Room W/private Bathroom For Rent In Palermo

Bairesgirl

Registered
room.gifprivate bathroom.jpg There is a room + private bathroom available in the 2-br flat I live in in Palermo Hollywood.

The Building is three blocks from Santa Fe Avenue, where over a dozen buses pass by, close to the tube (line D) and train station (14 min to Retiro)....

The flat is fully furnished, has wi-fi, tv with cable, a washing machine, an open plan kitchen with microwave oven, cooking equipment, fridge etc...
The room has a single bed, large desk& office chair, an armchair, a bookcase, laundry basket etc... and next to it is a small bathroom with a shower, toilet and such which would be of exclusive use.

I have a separate bathroom. The building is modern (5 years old) ... has a rooftop swimming pool and barbeque as well as laundry room. My friendly 5 year old dog lives in the appartment as well.. Cleaning lady comes twice a week.

Price US$ 450 per month all inc. , US$ 150 per week.

Hi, when is this room available? I will be moving to BA on August 12 and staying for probably 8 months. How long are you looking to rent it for? Please let me know! Thank you.

Back