Bring in USD to Argentina

medialuna

Registered
Hi,
I know this is a popular topic and I've searched all the related topic on several threads. I was going to do the bond swap but the process is quite long and I have a property purchasing settlement date approaching soon. Can anyone share their recent experience with cueva or financiero, to bring in USD? Please PM me if anyone knows a reliable cueva or financiero they've used before. I really appreciate all the input and information!!!

Hi,
I know this is a popular topic and I've searched all the related topic on several threads. I was going to do the bond swap but the process is quite long and I have a property purchasing settlement date approaching soon. Can anyone share their recent experience with cueva or financiero, to bring in USD? Please PM me if anyone knows a reliable cueva or financiero they've used before. I really appreciate all the input and information!!!
I'd look at doing it via a crypto USDT, sometimes you get paid even more in dollars than you bring in USDT

Seems like recently the fee for usdt to cash is around 1.5%, demand for dollar cash is higher again.

Seems like recently the fee for usdt to cash is around 1.5%, demand for dollar cash is higher again.
Just did a scan of the various Russian exchange houses working with USDT and there is one offering a 0.25% fee today for USDT to USD cash. I've gone to some of the Pagofacil type shops run by locals and their fee is a lot higher for Crypto

Back