Bringing a container with our stuff...

Thank you If I go with the container I am sure I will have many more questions Thank you so much

Hello guys,
I have a Suzuki Vitara 2019 that I bought km 0 in August 2019 for 29 000 USD. The dealer and Insurance company quoted a devaluation of 25%/year for the first 2 years, which means the car value is less than 15 000 USD for them now. However, the car can be sold for about 20 000 USD to other individuals. Also, I believe it can be imported tax free to Argentina as I am a new permanent resident and I have owned the car for more than 2 years now. As I am interested in buying an apartment in Argentina, I saw many sellers taking vehicles as part of payments when buying apartments. Does anyone know the value of such a car in Argentina now? Is Suzuki Vitara popular in Argentina?
Thank you for any information you can share.

I am thinking of taking a motorcycle but is very complicated. After all the forms you need to get translated here you have to nationalize it down there and that is 10 to 18 percent of the value and then you cannot sell it for a year after it is nationalized . I still have not figured out how they value the vehicle

Hello guys,
I have a Suzuki Vitara 2019 that I bought km 0 in August 2019 for 29 000 USD. The dealer and Insurance company quoted a devaluation of 25%/year for the first 2 years, which means the car value is less than 15 000 USD for them now. However, the car can be sold for about 20 000 USD to other individuals. Also, I believe it can be imported tax free to Argentina as I am a new permanent resident and I have owned the car for more than 2 years now. As I am interested in buying an apartment in Argentina, I saw many sellers taking vehicles as part of payments when buying apartments. Does anyone know the value of such a car in Argentina now? Is Suzuki Vitara popular in Argentina?
Thank you for any information you can share.
Just out of curiosity I checked the local eBay site and they have quite a few of them. Resale value here is higher than in the US. Good luck.

Just out of curiosity I checked the local eBay site and they have quite a few of them. Resale value here is higher than in the US. Good luck.
Thank you! I noticed the prices are high here. Now, won't they say the car value is more than 15 000 USD and make me pay taxes?
I exported cars to other countries from the US and that has been pretty easy. Why argentina has to be that hard......!

Back