Brit girl looking for work asap

eekemp44

Registered
I'm 28, from the UK and I moved to BA last week. I really love the place and will be here for at least a year, if not longer, living with one of my best friends. I need to find work as soon as possible. I have worked in many countries, and just finished a 3 month human rights internship in Sao Paulo. Ideally, I would like to work for an NGO but am happy to take any work and can save my weekends to do some voluntary work. I am currently learning Spanish and, having previously studied French at university level, I hope to make quick progress.

Please let me know if anyone knows of anything available. Thanks! Emma

are u interested in babysitting? let me know if you are. I am looking for a babysitter urgently. Send me an email if you are interested.
s.

eekemp44 said:
I'm 28, from the UK and I moved to BA last week. I really love the place and will be here for at least a year, if not longer, living with one of my best friends. I need to find work as soon as possible. I have worked in many countries, and just finished a 3 month human rights internship in Sao Paulo. Ideally, I would like to work for an NGO but am happy to take any work and can save my weekends to do some voluntary work. I am currently learning Spanish and, having previously studied French at university level, I hope to make quick progress.

Please let me know if anyone knows of anything available. Thanks! Emma
welcome to BA, Emma..where in the UK are you from?I am from Nottingham,moved here 5 years ago..LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT:):):)

Hi I´m definitely interested in babysitting. let me know more details - Emma

sil said:
are u interested in babysitting? let me know if you are. I am looking for a babysitter urgently. Send me an email if you are interested.
s.
urgently Emma,,that was 4 weeks ago:rolleyes: lol,so where are you from?do you have any qualifications,workwise...eg teaching etc...:rolleyes:

Oops, I know, I had to go back to England for 2 weeks and then when I got back to BA started a p-t teaching English/marketing job, which I love. Still looking for more hours though. Hoping to take a TEFL course at some point as well...

Hi Emma,

Are you still around? I have some friends arriving on Thursday with a smallish baby. Would you be interested in babysitting for a few nights? Apparently it sleeps very soundly!

Back