British ExPats sought for tv documentary

georgietv

Registered
Hi
I'm posting this as I hope that some of you might be able and willing to help me. We are pitching a BBC documentary series at the moment and we are looking for people who have moved to Argentina over the last 10 years. Perhaps you moved for work, to set up a business, to learn Spanish or Tango, or perhaps you fell in love with the place or a person and decided to stay. We are looking for British people in particular who can talk about the spirit of the country, it's optimism or not, it's passions and foibles, the economics of living and working there.
This is pitch stage only, so we are only seeking to make contact with those who may be willing for us to get in touch later down the line. If you're interested do get in touch via this forum and I will then email you with a few more details.
Many thanks and I hope to talk soon!

Georgie Roberts
Touch Productions, UK.

Hi Georgie

Yes I'm interested. I am an English theatre director. I came here in 2003 to be part of the creative team to build the show Fuerza Bruta. We performed the show here in BA and in London in the RoundHouse. I then left the FB to set up my company www.cuedaproducciones.com

heres my email [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you
Abrazo
S

Hey :)

Am in my twenties and from London and work in post production, and moved here because there was more work than in Soho...

But I understand that making a film about people who make films might be a bit too navel gazey :)
If not, do PM me...

SUERTE

xxtansy

PD let me know if you need any VFX doing, too ;D TH

A naturalized Brit expatriated in Argentina here

Been around back and forth as of many years

Back