Broken heart needs a day spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFalling

Registered
So I am a girl with a recent broken heart. I need to go to a day spa and I have never been to one (not even in the states).

Does anyone know of a good one, that is still affordable? What packages should I get?

Sorry to hear about your heart break, FreeFalling! As for spas, what neighborhood do you live in? One of my neighbors in Almagro has a very small spa. One of her deals is a complete package: skin treatment, relaxing bath, manicure and pedicure, facial and a hot stone massage. That package costs 350 pesos and it lasts about 3-4 hours. I recently did it and was very impressed. Of course, she also offers the treatments seperately. The spa is in an apartment and it's really small, but it was also very friendly and personalized. Let me know if you want her info. Good luck!

Thank you for the info, I am looking for more of the $100 peso deal.. I live in Recoletta and Im sure everything around here is very expensive.

haven't done a spa here but Groupon or one of the many other coupon sites popping up every day offers spa coupons on a regular basis often for spas in Palermo or adjacent hoods.

gouchobob said:
I guess to let them know they aren't fooling anybody. These phony threads pop-up about once every week or so. Usually somebody asking for advice on some silly subject to draw people in. It's probably somebody who participates regularly, could be you.

i thought you were saying that i was having fun at the expense of the one who broke my heart. I thought you were being mean. Thank you for explaining.

Um gouchobob - paranoid much? Why would it be unreasonable for someone who has just gone through a break up to want to take a day to pamper him/herself. (probably more common for women). I usually do that right after step 1) cut off hair ;)

citygirl said:
Um gouchobob - paranoid much? Why would it be unreasonable for someone who has just gone through a break up to want to take a day to pamper him/herself. (probably more common for women). I usually do that right after step 1) cut off hair ;)

Could be but it still sounds like pure bull to me. Again I wouldn't bother but we get one of these so called threads about once a week. I think its more interesting talking about the motivation of the people who do this than respond to these silly questions. If there is a real person here why don't you show a little initiative and find out about spa's on your own, not that difficult to do.

Try an internet search: Spa's Buenos Aires, you'll get a whole list of local Spa's.

gouchobob said:
Could be but it still sounds like pure bull to me. Again I wouldn't bother but we get one of these so called threads about once a week.

So what could be more pointless than wasting your time on people you don't think exist? If you are convinced this person is phoney, just don't waste your time on them. That way you avoid offending any genuine cases with your paranoid cynicism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back