Broken hearts club...

Vivalavida

Registered
Hi Girls!

I recently decided to move to Buenos Aires as I was feeling a bit unsure about marrying someone back home, I came here to think, and well I GOT DUMPED...guess I was right to be unsure right? Anyways, in an attempt to smooth over my broken heart, make new friends, and start to remember how great life can be on your own, I am forming the broken hearts club....

Broken hearts club does not mean that we sit around and have a pity party, it means that we embrace our new freedom, and celebrate the fact that we are fabulous women who will no doubt find love again. ....and have a blast in between!

I want to meet a cool group of ladies 25-35 who are independent, strong, positive, fun, supportive, who love life, and are ready to get out there and celebrate life!

We are in one of the best cities in the world, full of gorgues men, fun bars, parties, dance clubs, spas, fun things to do...let's flirt, put on hot outfits and go out on the town, treat ourselves to girly things, go on adventures, whatever strikes our fancy! It's our life now and we may not be single forever, so lets have some FUN!

If you are interested send me a note : )

Looking forward to meeting you!

Candace

I'm in, but I'll be moving out of here soon. I dunno for how long but oh well... That's just my rant... Send me a note if you guys plan on meeting up somewhere, I'm up for it.

Candace!

Sorry to hear you got dumped, but I love your positive attitude! Let me know if you plan anything :)

fiorella said:
Candace!

Sorry to hear you got dumped, but I love your positive attitude! Let me know if you plan anything :)

Actually, it's the other way around... I think it is for the better since it is hampering my progress, careerwise, and amongst other things (we were engaged =(...)... I am currently at San Clemente, one of the beach cities and will be back in town on Sunday. I will have to move out to a new place, which I think I have found for Monday, I dunno yet (fingers crossed)...

Why don't you ladies plan a trip to Bariloche and the Lakes District? We have had several of our single friends visit and find some good loving from the Patagonia men. PM if you want my help arranging "Corazones Rompios en Patagonia, 2009"

Hi Candace!

I just recently moved to Buenos Aires as well. I will be here until May and would love to make new friends. Let me know if you want to meet up. I am always up for doing something.

Elizabeth

Mike1 said:
Actually, it's the other way around... I think it is for the better since it is hampering my progress, careerwise, and amongst other things (we were engaged =(...)... I am currently at San Clemente, one of the beach cities and will be back in town on Sunday. I will have to move out to a new place, which I think I have found for Monday, I dunno yet (fingers crossed)...

Mikie, What are you trying to say?

I think this is a woman trying to connect with other women.

That's all.

Mike1 said:
Oops, I thought it was directed at me (blame the liquor...) :p

ROTFLOL

Sorry you have to relocate, bro.

Bottoms up, so to speak.

hi guys

in palermo soho for a few months, my 6th trip back.. would love to meet some new people. recently heart broken also, but lets not share too many sad stories in a beautiful city as BA!

[email protected]

Hope you are all well!

Chris

Back