Buenos Aires Foods Of Italian Origin

Very clear video:

Buenisimo.... The Most important comment was ..." Cook the pasta 3/4 al dente and then finish the pasta in the frying pan with the heated sauce stirring it with the garlic and the basilico...!!!

Aren't those more popular outside Argentina than within? I can never locate a good cheap vin rose' in Buenos Aires, and Gallo's tinto seems rose' too! Why are my chinos not buying it?

Someone slipped you a red herring. Gallo wines are from California, not Argentina.

Yum, that looks like burrata! Nice friend to have!
When visited a friend in the northern island of Hokkaido, Japan, he makes these soft Italian cheese.!

cheesemozzarella.jpg

Very clear video:

Very clearly stupid.

I'm pretty sure that regardless of whether she is boiling the shit out of her coffee with a fuego lento o fuego alto, it's still not going to be as good as what you could get at Starbucks.

Also really, Italians are angry that people drink cappuccinos after noon? Who cares...

Very clearly stupid.

I'm pretty sure that regardless of whether she is boiling the shit out of her coffee with a fuego lento o fuego alto, it's still not going to be as good as what you could get at Starbucks.

Also really, Italians are angry that people drink cappuccinos after noon? Who cares...

Two ladies from Pasadena while dining in a Roman restaurant, asked for a coffee at the beginning of the meal , in spite of their insistence, the waiter annoyed refused to do SO until after the dessert B)

Someone slipped you a red herring. Gallo wines are from California, not Argentina.

And Gallo has a reputation for plonk, though they've apparently improved in recent years. Still, Gallo would be close to my last choice in California wines.

I drink only long coffee (which by Italian standards it means the size of a cappuccino and half of a medium latte in Starbuck's world), even after lunch, with some milk and no sugar (I haven't yet been able to bear myself to drink black coffee) and more than once I got disapproving eyes from both the waiter and the people I was sharing the table with.

About the pasta and the pan, I am too lazy I always skip that part and pour the sauce on the pasta in the plate directly, so that I got a smaller pan to wash :rolleyes:

And Gallo has a reputation for plonk, though they've apparently improved in recent years. Still, Gallo would be close to my last choice in California wines.

The sad thing is, they are capable of making amazing wines - but when your reputation is so sullied by "Hearty Burgundy"...

Gallo Gallon bottle was then the beverage of choice of Winos and other street hobos ? Maybe have improved since????

Back