Buenos Aires Herald

Bubblear reminds me of a high school newsletter. Sloppy editing, misspellings galore, no fact checking, and no real substance. The only exceptions are the economics posts by "Bianca Fernet" but I haven't seen those in a while.

EDIT: way to jump to conclusions, Ceviche. I'm not awaiting anything and I'm definitely not a Bubble regular, for the reasons I explained.

Bubblear reminds me of a high school newsletter. Sloppy editing, misspellings galore, no fact checking, and no real substance. The only exceptions are the economics posts by "Bianca Fernet" but I haven't seen those in a while.

ANd yet you continue to read it and await new posts by Bianca?!!

And if all of you have such great writing abilities and find the options avbl below standards, why not start something of your own??!! Business idea?

I'm a writer and currently write for a computer tech blog where i've had over a hundred articles published.
I tend to go off topic a fair bit and try to add satire and social commentary, which the editor is quite happy with.
I mention this because I sent an example to Adrian Bono, the owner of The Bubble and never even received a reply.
Go figure.

Back