Buenos Aires in or out

steveinbsas said:
This is a great question. I will ask the individual who deals with expats in the grroup. She has been vey helpful whenever I had a question or concern. I have never had a problem with Medicus and when I pay by telephone and am asked if I am paying as an individual I always select that option.

I don't think there is any reason for the "business" to go out of business. I am not sure exactly how the Medicus group plan was established. I am obviously not an employee so that is not an issue. If this is a cyber business, that is, an expat group that is privately owned (just like this site) it's not likely to go out of business as lonng as it maintains their website.

Steve, who do I speak to regarding this expat discount? I called Medicus ad they told me no such plan or discount exists.

Ceviche said:
I concur "steveinbsas" is one of the most reliable, polite, knowledgable posters on this forum

Here Here...except his self delusion re looking like Sean Connery in his photo causes me some doubt..See Amazing how expensive BsArs is :D

fifs2 said:
Here Here...except his self delusion re looking like Sean Connery in his photo causes me some doubt..See Amazing how expensive BsArs is

So now I'm self delusional? :eek:

I didn't say I thought I loooked like Sean Connery. I said my freind Patricia said I looked like Sean Connery (in the photo).

Why did you feel the need to withdraw that from your "selective" memory bank and included it in this thread?

Are you obsessed with making pesonal insults towards me? This isn't the first time. Have you forgotten that (in several threads) you have called me a bitch, said I had a Jekyll and Hyde personality and that I engaged in viscious personal attacks when I disagreed with others using facts as opposed to insults?

PS: I don't think $200U$D for full coverage health care for a 62 y.o. male is expensive...nor are the cost of home and auto insurance, especially compared to the USA.

PS #2: Given the fact that I am twenty years younger than Sean Conney I feel safe in believeing that I actually look better than he does today. :D

Check out the first photo of him here: http://www.google.com.ar/search?q=s...7A4yE8ATttIG4BA&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1305&bih=643

And I've got hair! :p

PS #3: "Here Here" (the first two words of your post) are correctly spelled "Hear, hear" if you are using the expression to indicate agreement. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear

the end of this thread reminded me that i need to sign up for health insurance here and cancel my US plan. Is there a chart that compares all the plans?

I originally wanted to say that i am one of the people that is moving to Argentina. I just arrived today actually. However, i do have free housing and am paid in US ( part-time) so from what i can tell, makes it much easier for me than for a lot of folks

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Seems you all have plenty of time to keep complaining about the government, the president, the police, the long waiting, the US government, the dollar, the police, the corruption, the federal reserve. What about the weather?

Back