Buenos Aires Small Wedding

BABlade

Registered
Hi everyone,

My Argentinian fiance and I are looking for a venue in BA to host our small wedding. We will only be around 30 people in total, as most of my family are in England and won't be heading over, and are looking for somewhere like a garden to have the ceremony and then maybe either a salon or tables under a canopy to have the meal etc.

Could anyone recommend or have any experiences with any nice places which could be suitable for what we're looking for? Could be in Capital, maybe an Island in Tigre or even a Quinta.

Thanks

I don't know if they rent out, but if they do it would be beautiful... the restaurant Croque Madame at the museum of decorative art. We were there 2 days and it is such a beautiful and romantic setting.
Nancy

Somewhere in the Delta del Tigre. Rent a location with a restaurant, there is peace, quietness, privacy and safety.
I don't have anywhere special to recommend because I only tried two places so far and none seems peculiar for a wedding.
Gato blanco - nice view and setting, but food nothing special (ask for a parilla, which is their best dish, but don't expect enything extraordinary)
Alpenhaus - Austrian themed restaurant, run by the daughter of two Austrian immigrants (the owner is in her 60's now)

La Ventola in Martinez, has a restaurant, a garden close to the water and a dance floor can accommodate 100 people to dance.

Recently there was a wedding the the patio of the restaurante of museo evita. Captain cook in martinez has a nice deck and good food.

You didnt mention budget but you could look at Estancia Villa Maria ? Beautiful English tudor estancia just outside BA, went there for a wedding once. Not cheap though.

Back