Buenos Aires Tennis Club Info?

SimNYC

Registered
Hi, does anyone have any info on joining the BA Lawn Tenis Club? I have searched Google and the best that I can come up with is the address. Wondering about fees, services, etc. I will stop by the club, but just wondering if anyone is a member and what you think of it. Thanks!

P

Paul_NL

There are plenty, the most difficult might be to find a partner
The time I went the price was like 30 or 40 pesos for 1 and a half hour

bf4

Registered
Sim,
I would recommend you Tennis Club Argentino, better infrastructure and a little bit nearer, just beside Planetario. You can find some americans over there, and take great tennis lessons. I learnt there and always had a great time, plus they have a great restaurant, a gym, and another facility at Vicente Lopez, in case you have kids and look for a pool as well.That link offers some pictures, I believe they are outdated but you can always stop by and ask to see the facilities.
http://www.welcomeargentina.com/ciudadbuenosaires/fotografias1.html

SalutLeBonheur

Registered
Hey,

Just arrived in Baires from Madagascar and I'm looking for a good tennis club as well. Do you know what the conditions are at Argentino and does anybody want to play next week?

Best,

Jan

macca260

Registered
Hey,

Im keen to have a game around Feb 11th, here for a month. I will need a racket though...had to make some sacrifices with my luggage!

Chris
+61403371971

katti

Registered
SimNYC said:
Hi, does anyone have any info on joining the BA Lawn Tenis Club? I have searched Google and the best that I can come up with is the address. Wondering about fees, services, etc. I will stop by the club, but just wondering if anyone is a member and what you think of it. Thanks!
Simgirl, did you end up being a member in a tennis club?

mike jenkins

Registered
SalutLeBonheur said:
Hey,

Just arrived in Baires from Madagascar and I'm looking for a good tennis club as well. Do you know what the conditions are at Argentino and does anybody want to play next week?

Best,

Jan
Did you find a club to play yet?
I will be in B.A. from Feb 15th to March 1st from Australia, and would like to play if possible.
Regards
Mike

HowardinBA

Registered
why don,t we arrange a friendly tournament/get together/drinks/pizza type day out?should be fun ,I play at B1 level and have 3 raquets if anyone needs to borrow one.There does seem to be quite a few of us that play,so COME ONNNNNNN