Buenos Aires Tennis Club Info?

SimNYC

Registered
Hi, does anyone have any info on joining the BA Lawn Tenis Club? I have searched Google and the best that I can come up with is the address. Wondering about fees, services, etc. I will stop by the club, but just wondering if anyone is a member and what you think of it. Thanks!

There are plenty, the most difficult might be to find a partner
The time I went the price was like 30 or 40 pesos for 1 and a half hour

Sim,
I would recommend you Tennis Club Argentino, better infrastructure and a little bit nearer, just beside Planetario. You can find some americans over there, and take great tennis lessons. I learnt there and always had a great time, plus they have a great restaurant, a gym, and another facility at Vicente Lopez, in case you have kids and look for a pool as well.That link offers some pictures, I believe they are outdated but you can always stop by and ask to see the facilities.
http://www.welcomeargentina.com/ciudadbuenosaires/fotografias1.html

Ok, sounds great. Thanks again to both of you! Best, Simone

Hey,

Just arrived in Baires from Madagascar and I'm looking for a good tennis club as well. Do you know what the conditions are at Argentino and does anybody want to play next week?

Best,

Jan

Hey,

Im keen to have a game around Feb 11th, here for a month. I will need a racket though...had to make some sacrifices with my luggage!

Chris
+61403371971

SimNYC said:
Hi, does anyone have any info on joining the BA Lawn Tenis Club? I have searched Google and the best that I can come up with is the address. Wondering about fees, services, etc. I will stop by the club, but just wondering if anyone is a member and what you think of it. Thanks!

Simgirl, did you end up being a member in a tennis club?

SalutLeBonheur said:
Hey,

Just arrived in Baires from Madagascar and I'm looking for a good tennis club as well. Do you know what the conditions are at Argentino and does anybody want to play next week?

Best,

Jan

Did you find a club to play yet?
I will be in B.A. from Feb 15th to March 1st from Australia, and would like to play if possible.
Regards
Mike

why don,t we arrange a friendly tournament/get together/drinks/pizza type day out?should be fun ,I play at B1 level and have 3 raquets if anyone needs to borrow one.There does seem to be quite a few of us that play,so COME ONNNNNNN

Back