Buenos Aires Toastmasters club - Thursday 7/21 7:30 PM

Guille A

Registered
Hi all,

You are invited to be a guest at the English speaking Buenos Aires Toastmasters Club. A Toastmasters meeting provides an opportunity and a supportive environment to improve your public speaking, communication, and leadership skills.

Our next meeting will be on Zoom on Thursday, July 21 at 7:30 PM.

Information about our Toastmasters meetings:

Dates / Times of our meetings:
  • Two meetings per month
  • Meetings are held every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM (Argentinian time)

Meeting Dynamics:
Meetings are divided into three parts:
  1. Table Topics - Spontaneous Speeches - Guests can participate in this section, if they choose to
  1. Prepared speeches - The prepared speeches are longer and practiced in advance by the members.
  1. Evaluations - Evaluations consist of suggestions that other members give to prepared speeches.

Opportunities for guest to speak:
  • At the very beginning of the meeting, we ask first-time visitors to briefly introduce themselves in about 30 seconds (in English). You can say something about how you heard of our club, your profession or what goals you would like to achieve.
  • During the Table Topics section (see above)
  • At the end of the meeting, we ask our guest to provide us feedback on our meeting in about 30 seconds (in English). - What they liked and what can be improved.

For more information about our club please visit our club's website.
https://www.toastmastersmg.ar/

If you would like to join the meeting as a guest, please send me a message and I will provide you with the Zoom link. I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Thanks,
Guille

Hi all,

You are invited to be a guest at the English speaking Buenos Aires Toastmasters Club. A Toastmasters meeting provides an opportunity and a supportive environment to improve your public speaking, communication, and leadership skills.

Our next meeting will be on Zoom on Thursday, July 21 at 7:30 PM.

Information about our Toastmasters meetings:

Dates / Times of our meetings:
  • Two meetings per month
  • Meetings are held every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM (Argentinian time)

Meeting Dynamics:
Meetings are divided into three parts:
  1. Table Topics - Spontaneous Speeches - Guests can participate in this section, if they choose to
  2. Prepared speeches - The prepared speeches are longer and practiced in advance by the members.
  3. Evaluations - Evaluations consist of suggestions that other members give to prepared speeches.

Opportunities for guest to speak:
  • At the very beginning of the meeting, we ask first-time visitors to briefly introduce themselves in about 30 seconds (in English). You can say something about how you heard of our club, your profession or what goals you would like to achieve.
  • During the Table Topics section (see above)
  • At the end of the meeting, we ask our guest to provide us feedback on our meeting in about 30 seconds (in English). - What they liked and what can be improved.

For more information about our club please visit our club's website.
https://www.toastmastersmg.ar/

If you would like to join the meeting as a guest, please send me a message and I will provide you with the Zoom link. I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Thanks,
Guille
Could you please send a link? I'll send you a private message. Thanks

Hi Chris - I send you the link. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks, Guille

Back