I'm moving to Buenos Aires in 1 month

HBS

Registered
I'm a 32 year old American guy and I'm headed down to Argentina to finish my degree and hopefully start a new life. I'm want to connect with the expat community and want to learn about the city. If you're interested in going out for coffee, food, drinks and sharing a little bit of your experience, I'd love to hear from you. I'm going to be there at least 6 months if not indefinitely. add me on facebook or instagram! I've been to 30+ countries, love music, going out, meeting friends, sharing stories, sports, games etc etc.

Cya soon!

I'm a 32 year old American guy and I'm headed down to Argentina to finish my degree and hopefully start a new life. I'm want to connect with the expat community and want to learn about the city. If you're interested in going out for coffee, food, drinks and sharing a little bit of your experience, I'd love to hear from you. I'm going to be there at least 6 months if not indefinitely. add me on facebook or instagram! I've been to 30+ countries, love music, going out, meeting friends, sharing stories, sports, games etc etc.

Cya soon!
Check out the weekly coffee meetups on Tuesdays

Reactions: HBS
Back