Buquebus Black Friday discount code

obiwanderkenobi

Registered
Just a heads up in case anyone here has an itch to visit Colonia (or Montevideo/Carmelo) in the near future: Buquebus is offering 30% off on upcoming trips using Black Friday code "FRIDAY30". Code is valid today and tomorrow on trips through March 10th. The code appears to be valid only on the ARS website (www.buquebus.com) and not on the USD (intl.buquebus.com) or UYU (buquebus.com.uy) websites.

Savings look pretty decent. For example, I picked a random date a couple of weeks out (December 7th). The 12:15pm ferry to Colonia is currently $51 (tourist class) or $73 (business class) on the USD/international website. However, using the code FRIDAY30 on the ARS website results in prices of 29.490 ($32 USD) for tourist class or 37.422 ($41 USD) for business class, converted at the current Visa card rate.

This doesn't seem to apply to one day trips. It only brings down the "flexible and programmed tickets"

This doesn't seem to apply to one day trips. It only brings down the "flexible and programmed tickets"

Sorry, I'm not following, what do you mean by "one day trip?" When I do a test booking to Colonia, there are two classes (tourist and business), two fare types (programada and flexible), and of course you can buy two directions (one-way or a round-trip). Which class/fare/direction isn't accepting the code?

The one day return crossing is just priced at around 30k, so like £25 return. So the discount is already in the price. Confusing and inconstant like most other argentine websites.

Price includes a walking tour and you can take a bike. Booked the misses and myself in for next Friday.

Back